This year performances are held indoors at Laupa Manor – in the cozy main hall and in the piano class. Between the concerts there is time to mellow out at the green area where ambient sounds are present along the Pärnu river and ambient music quiz what is seered by Helmut Kool’s chair plus much more.
Foods and drinks are served by great people from Viljandi – the local “Mulks” and the studio cafe “LAYK” who offer tasty salts and sweets.
Camping area and toilets are located in the immediate vicinity of the manor and are marked accodringly.
At the information tent one can buy festival tickets, exchange tickets for hand strap, buy festival memoirs and music releases, get information about the festival schedule and other important issues. One can also load a mobile phone, ask drinking water and, if necessary, a first aid kit.
One can ascend to the festival location Laupa via car, bus, bysicle, foot and by boat. Distance between Türi and Laupa is approximatley 7 km. Recommendations when travelling by train and bus:
1. By bus from Türi to Laupa alajaama
2. By bus from Pärnu to Laupa alajaama
3. By train from Tallinn or Viljandi to Türi trainstation
4. Order taxi from Türi or Paide.
There is free and designated parking area for guests with motor vehicles.
There is designated camping area but if extra comfort is needed then one can choose from local hostels listed below:
In addition one can explore more at www.puhkaeestis.ee
1. Keep and respect the surrounding nature, animals and birds. Also be respectful of the neighbors living nearby. This is firstly their home! Also be careful about the festival inventory (sound equipment, tables, chairs, etc.).
2. Throw garbage in bins what are meant for it.
3. There is only one pre fixed campfire in the festival area. To start any form of fire is strictly forbidden.
4. Use toilets, what are located in designated area.
5. Be careful when bathing in the river, use only marked location.
Avoid drunk swimming, water jumps, etc. in hazardous/unknown location.
6. Car parking is allowed only in marked and designated area.
7. Every festival visitor is responsible for own actions and consequences.
This also applies to parents and/or caretakers who are responsible for their children and/or pets behaviour.
8. Alcohol can be purchased at the designated outlets.
Personal and previously purchased alcohol on festival area is not allowed.
9. The organizers have the right to make changes in the program.
Security team has the right to escort a person or a group without a valid ticket(s) and/or under heavy intoxication and/or with troublesome behaviour off the festival area, upon such action festival ticket(s) and/or wristband(s) lose validity.
We wish you a nice festival experience!